RT Magazine conducted an analysis of the cases reported to CDC’s voluntary Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), on reactions among babies and toddlers up to 3 years old who received mRNA COVID-19 injections. The study revealed that at least 58 cases were reported of severe and life-threatening adverse events/ injuries. This information is in conflict with the FDA’s briefing document that claimed that the majority of adverse events in Pfizers’ clinical trial were non-serious. The VAERS reports were incomplete as it was unclear if the babies survived. It is also unclear whether they were part of the clinical trials.
The Pfizer clinical trials only examined adverse events limited to seven days after each of the doses – the first and the second dose. It is unethical to give a baby a vaccine for a disease that the chances of getting severely ill or dying from it is almost zero while life-threatening adverse reactions/ vaccine injuries are very significant. The FDA should have been aware of so many serious adverse events, and if they did know about them, why did they ignore them?[/su_note]
An analysis of VAERS reports shows that contrary to the FDA’s briefing document claiming that the majority of adverse events in Pfizers’ clinical trial were non-serious – at least 58 cases of life-threatening side effects in infants under 3 years old who received mRNA vaccines were reported. For some, it is unclear if they survived. It is also unclear why the infants were vaccinated, and whether they were part of the clinical trials. However, in the upcoming FDA meeting on Wednesday, the FDA will not be able to argue it did not know.
- While the FDA is preparing to approve the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine for infants and toddlers aged 6 months to four years, and claims in its’ VRBPAC Briefing Document released today that the majority of adverse events found in Pfizers’ trial were non-serious – Real-Time magazine analysis reveals at least 58 life-threatening adverse events in infants and toddlers aged under 3 years old reported to VAERS.
- The most common serious adverse events were life-threatening bleeding, anaphylactic shock, anticholinergic syndrome, encephalitis, hypoglycemia and neuroleptic syndrome. In most of the reported cases, these are multi-system injuries.
- In some cases it is not clear what happened to the babies – did they survive? And if so, have they recovered?
- Most reports do not specify under what circumstances the infants were vaccinated, and if they participated in the clinical trials.
- While the FDA claims in its’ briefing document that the vaccine efficacy in infants is 80.4%, the document reveals that the claim is based on a total of 10 symptomatic cases of COVID-19 identified in the trial among 1415 participants – 7 of them in the placebo group vs. 3 in the vaccine group…….